In the process of bringing a healthy infant to the world, we are forgetting to cherish our journey through pregnancy. Pregnancy in a woman is a condition in which woman changes both from inside as well as outside. These changes create obstacles in the normal life of a pregnant woman.
So how to tackle this day to day challenges?
Yoga in pregnancy is a multi-dimensional physical, mental, emotional and intellectual preparation to answer the challenges faced by a pregnant woman.
- You can pre-plan your schedule.
- You can get a few gadgets and tools which will ease your work.
- You must continue your passion for your emotional well-being.
- Don't forget to hang around with your loved ones, the human touch is very essential for our overall well being.
- A dishwasher can be top on your list.
- A helper will be of great help.
- Adorn yourself in comfortable pregnancy dresses and accessories.
- Always store something in your pantry for the days you couldn't make it up and also forgive yourself for those days.
- Sleep issues are common during pregnancy. Combat it with a glass of warm milk, be active during day time and also a pregnancy pillow will
- do some magic.
- Have some good massage and spa without regretting it. This will calm your mind and also refreshes the mom in you.
- Don't forget your health supplements.
- Eat healthily and be fit both mentally and physically.
- Place your cards and phone together and always save some emergency numbers.
Of all the things you'll ever do in your lifetime, mothering your children will always be your greatest accomplishment!!!!