Dual Calf Stetcher for Achilles, Tendons, and Calf Muscles
- Double design for stretches the feet, Achilles tendons, and calf muscles
- Relieves pain due to plantar fasciitis, tendonitis, and strains
- Angled for effective stretching
- Non-slip base for greater stability
- Includes studded massage ball
DUAL STRETCHER: Effectively stretch both feet or use for one foot at a time as needed
GENTLE EVEN STRETCHING: Ergonomically designed to stretch the feet and calves, the dual calf stretcher relieves pain, improves flexibility, and reduces fatigue
ANGLED FOR OPTIMAL STRETCH: Promoting proper foot positioning, the angled footplate and mid-foot gap provide safe and effective stretching and strengthening
LARGE TEXTURED PLATFORMS: Textured for greater traction, the footplates also include raised heel locks for securing the foot in place while in use
SAFE FOR ANY FLAT SURFACE: Each rocker base is lined with non-slip material for greater stability on any flat surface
- STUDDED MASSAGE BALL: Great for targeted, self-massage, the set also includes a studded massage to soothe sore, aching muscles
Can the dual calf stretch be used to relieve plantar fasciitis pain?
Yes! The dual calf stretcher is ideal for stretching out the foot while promoting proper foot alignment to relieve pain due to plantar fasciitis, arch pain, tendonitis and more.
How far apart are the two calf stretchers?
The dual calf stretcher platforms are x” apart.
Will the dual foot rocker stretch my legs out too?
Yes, the dual foot rocker gently stretches the feet, calves and hamstrings.
Does the dual calf stretcher increase flexibility?
Yes! The dual calf stretcher gently and evenly stretches the muscles, ligaments and tendons in the feet and calves to increase flexibility and reduce the risk of injury.
Can I use the dual foot rocker while seated?
Yes, some of the suggested exercises may be done while seated, however, most exercises should be completed while standing for best results.
Can I use the dual foot rocker for just one foot?
Yes, the dual foot rocker may be used to stretch each foot individually, or together as needed.
Will my large, size 14 feet fit on the dual calf stretcher?
Yes! The foot rocker is designed to support most foot sizes up to US men’s size 15 shoes.
Why is there a gap in the middle of the foot rocker plate?
The mid-foot gap in the angled footplate ensures the foot is properly positioned for safe and effective stretching in addition to strengthening the ankle.
Do I need to wear shoes while using the dual calf stretcher?
Yes, it is recommended that users wear supportive athletic shoes, or flat, rubber-soled shoes while using the dual calf stretcher.
- For relieving foot and calf pain from plantar fasciitis, Achilles tendonitis, ankle strain, and arch pain
- For preventing injury by increasing flexibility, stamina, and endurance
- 10.75” by 11.6” by 5.91”
- Fits up to US/UK men’s 15 shoe size
- ABS / Plastic composite material
- Latex-free non-slip lining
- Wipe down the dual calf stretch with a damp cloth and mild disinfectant as needed
- Dry immediately with a lint-free cloth
- Dual Calf Stretcher