#1 Top Rated Sensi™ Mesh Portable Nebulizer in 2020
(Limited Set Per Customer - While Stock Lasts!)
Breathe freely just as you should with our Ultrasonic Nebulizer Asthma Inhaler! A cough can go a long way which is why it is important to take your precaution. In just a 5- 10 minutes session, you'll feel your breathing improve and wakeup totally refreshed.
Your Personal Life-Saving Portable Nebulizer at Home or On the Go ✈
You know the pain, you're out and about, but your clunky nebulizer is sitting at home, making relief basically impossible.
That's where the Sensi™ Mesh Portable Nebulizer comes in. This handheld nebulizer is ultra-quiet and offers you relief while you are traveling or on the go. Perfect for treatment of COPD, asthma, Rhinitis, bronchitis, Sinus, Common Cold, Cough, and Breathing Problems. Now you can get the medications you need wherever you are, hassle-free!
🙌 Best Portable Nebulizer For Treatment Of COPD, Asthma, Cough, Sore throat, Fever, etc.
- Immediate Relief From COPD, Asthma, Rhinitis, Bronchitis And Other Lung Conditions: The Mesh™ Stealth Nebulizer provides a supercool ultrasonic mist that is easily inhaled by your alveolus, providing deep penetration into your airways and offering quick relief for respiratory conditions like COPD, Asthma, Bronchitis and more!
- Ultra-Portable and Super Quiet Whisper: The Mesh™ Stealth Nebulizer is powered by 2 AAA batteries or a standard power adapter that provides a strong ultrasonic mist that offers relief whether you are traveling or on the go. It's also designed with a whisper-quiet motor that ensures comfort while using it, unlike traditional nebulizers today!
- Liquid Cup For Your Medicines: The Mesh™ Stealth Nebulizer is engineered with a liquid cup on top of the apparatus that allows you to put your medicines such as Albuterol inside allowing you to get relief no matter what medications you may use!
- Offers Relief From Colds & Flu: Because of the efficiency of the Mesh™ unique penetration of the airways, it can also provide vapor therapy for common colds, flu, and cough. The instant fine mist deeply penetrates into your sinus, nose, and throat for instant relief.
- Safe For All Ages: The Nebulizer provides a cool and harmless mist that includes no heating source or boiling water making it safe and suitable to be used by adults and children alike!
Design: The design of the boost circuit can ensure that the fog rate reaches equilibrium. The fog size will not be affected by the electric quantity, which is not conducive to the average absorption.
- Cleaning function of fog outlet, flushing micro-grid with strong current every time to prevent blockage of micro-grid.
- The bottom of the medicine cup is designed with an inclined plane to ensure that the medicine is fully atomized.
- Metal materials are made of 306 high-quality stainless steel to ensure long-term use of rust-free.
- IP22 waterproof design effectively protects the product from water vapor erosion.
How to use the nebulizer machine:
- 1x Sensi™ Mesh Ultrasonic Nebulizer
- 1x Adult Mask
- 1x Child Mask
- 1x Atomizing Mouthpiece
- 1x Connection Head
- Dust Cover
- Medical Cup
- 1x USB Cable 1.5m
- Carry pouch
Our Product Certification
- OUR PRODUCT SAFE 100% WITH HIGH-QUALITY MATERIAL (ECO-FRIENDLY)
- CERTIFIED BY CE / ROHS / ISO13485
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Question 1: Should I use medicine or salted water?
- Actually You can use both, medicine Solution / Saline Solution
Because Our NEBULISER provides a supercool ultrasonic mist that is easily inhaled by your alveolus, providing deep penetration into your airways and offering quick relief for respiratory conditions .. no matter the type of your own liquid medicine
Question 2: How to Make a Homemade Saline Solution for Nebulizer?
8 Cup Water (Filtered Water for Sure)
1/2 tsp Non-Iodized Salt
- First Clean the Kitchen Top Area for Hygiene purposes and wear the Gloves in your Hand.
- Put the Water into a Saucepan and wait for the Water to Get Boiled.
- Wait for 15 minutes to get the Water Fully Boiled.
- Now Mix 1/2 tsp of salt into the water and stir to dissolve and cover the saucepan with a plate.
- Once it’s done, keep the water to get cool to room temperature.
- Use the saline solution immediately or store it in a sterilized container and keep it in the refrigerator.
Note: You can Get Hypertonic saline from any pharmacy and use it instead of salted water because they have the same effect
Question 3: How this Saline Solution Helps in Nebulizer
- t’s the best and most effective way to treat respiratory problems. Actually, it helps in opening up the inflamed airways and helps to have instant breathing
- You can use this Homemade Saline Solution or Hypertonic saline in your Nebulizer to help with Breathing Issues and the salt in solutions keep in killing the bacteria & viruses.
- Actually, the Moisture coming out from the nebulizer makes breathing easier.
- it really helps during cold and flu season
Question 4: do you have to get the nebulas by prescription?
- No, it doesn't, you can get the Saline Solution from a Pharmacy without a prescription.