DIY SOLDER WIRE CONNECTORS
More convenient than the old way: no need to crimp, just use a heat gun then you can finish the connection. Cost-effective Butt Connectors.
- Easy to identify: Specific color for Specific size, easy to pick up for use.
- Waterproof and Insulated: widely used for marine and automobile.
- High Quality - Comply with all relevant European standards; Shrinking ratio: 2:1
- No Crimping Required – Much More Convenient Than The Old Way
- Color: red + blue + yellow + white
- material: plastic
You have to use pliers and heat gun to finish the wire connect project when using the old-style butt connectors, in these kinds of the connector, you use heat gun then you can finish your project. It is much more convenient than the old way. Besides, you can also use them in hard to reach or limited space environments easily.
Electric Wire Connectors: Upgrade Overheat Resistant Material of The Shrink Wrap Tube. It is hard for beginners to control the heat shrink temperature when first to try these heat shrink wire connectors. Sometimes, exorbitant temperature makes the wrapped tube melt but the solder ring will still not melt, which results in failing to connect the wire. So, upgrade and use special material in the transparent tube, which can prevent the tube melt when it increases to a high temperature in a short time.
- Step 1: Thread the connector to one of the wires like the picture above.
- Step 2: Put the two ends of the wire which was stripped off together and twist them.
- Step 3: Move the connector to the middle of the two-wire, align the tin ring to the uncovered wire.
- Step 4: Apply heat to the tin ring, please rotate the wire when applying heat until the ring melt. Then apply heat to the two hot melt waterproof adhesive until it shrinks to fit the wire closely.
- Heat-shrinkable terminal
Note: Light shooting and different displays may cause the color of the item in the picture a little different from the real thing. The measurement allowed error is +/- 1-3cm.